Image 10 of 113
Barns at the Annand/Rowlatt Farmstead in Langley
The two barns on the Annand/Rowlatt farmstead. The Gable Roof Barn (left) was built in 1898 while the Gambrel Roof Barn (right) was built in 1939. This farmland was first used by Joseph and Sarah Anne Annand and later by Len Rowlatt until his death in 1972. The property is now part of Campbell Valley Regional Park in Langley, British Columbia, Canada.
- ©2019 Michael Russell
- Image Size
- 5121x3412 / 6.2MB