Image 17 of 113

Annand/Rowlatt Farmhouse (1888) and Outbuildings

annand-rowlatt-farmhouse-campbell-valley-park-38359.jpg

Add to Cart Add to Lightbox Download
Annand/Rowlatt farmhouse on a spring day. The farmhouse was built in 1888 - Joseph and Sarah Anne Annand sold the farm in 1905, and Len Rowlatt first leased, then purchased the property and lived there for almost 60 years. The Annand/Rowlatt farmhouse is one of the oldest existing houses in the Township of Langley. The farmhouse and surrounding buildings are now part of Campbell Valley Regional Park in Langley, British Columbia, Canada.
Copyright
©2019 Michael Russell
Image Size
5184x3456 / 7.5MB
Annand/Rowlatt farmhouse on a spring day.  The farmhouse was built in 1888 - Joseph and Sarah Anne Annand sold the farm in 1905, and Len Rowlatt first leased, then purchased the property and lived there for almost 60 years. The Annand/Rowlatt farmhouse is one of the oldest existing houses in the Township of Langley.  The farmhouse and surrounding buildings are now part of Campbell Valley Regional Park in Langley, British Columbia, Canada.