Image 101 of 443
Velocipede at the Fort Langley CN Station
A Velocipede (handcar) from 1887 sits on the tracks outside the historic CN Station in Fort Langley, British Columbia, Canada. The CN Station was built in 1915 and is now owned by the Township of Langley. Operations and maintenance of the station is by the Langley Heritage Society.
- ©2020 Michael Russell
- Image Size
- 6694x4458 / 12.2MB