Image 204 of 234
St. Paul's Church and Cemetery at Fulford
The historic St. Paul's Church at Fulford Harbour on Salt Spring Island, British Columbia, Canada. The church was founded in 1878 and built between 1880 and 1885. The cross in the foreground is part of the church cemetery and marks the resting place of Alan Blackburn (1865-1925).
- ©2017 Michael Russell
- Image Size
- 3393x5090 / 8.7MB