Image 1 of 1
Two chairs under an Apple tree in the gardens surrounding the Annand/Rowlatt Farmhouse. The farmhouse on the Annand/Rowlatt farmstead was built in 1888. Joseph and Sarah Anne Annand sold the farm in 1905, and Len Rowlatt first leased, then purchased the property and lived there for almost 60 years. The farmhouse and surrounding buildings are now part of Campbell Valley Regional Park in Langley, British Columbia, Canada.