Image 1 of 1
The farmhouse on the Annand/Rowlatt farmstead was built in 1888. Joseph and Sarah Anne Annand sold the farm in 1905, and Len Rowlatt first leased, then purchased the property and lived there for almost 60 years. The Annand/Rowlatt farmhouse is one of the oldest existing houses in the Township of Langley. The farmhouse and surrounding buildings are now part of Campbell Valley Regional Park in Langley, British Columbia, Canada.